Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 GEL / SAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,786 Lari (﷼ 6,926) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)