Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,911 Lari (₩802,596) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (35 minutes ago)