Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 GEL / VND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,681 Lari (16,062,004 ₫) in Da Lat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)