Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,483 Lari (2,246 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)