Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03712 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,550 Lari (₨41,755) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)