Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.805 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,819 Lari (S/. 4,743) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)