Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,592 Lari (S/. 2,003) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)