Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,550 Lari (S/. 4,378) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)