Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,776 Lari (R$ 2,514) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)