Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00421 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,000 Lari (CH$712,143) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)