Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00423 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,660 Lari (CH$392,429) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)