Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,842 Lari (CH$494,960) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)