Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24132 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 2,437 Lari (Bs 10,097) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)