Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,101 Lari (Bs 54,051,201) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)