Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.678 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,623 Lari (R$ 2,395) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)