Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.533 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,931 Lari ($763) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)