Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.645 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,845 Lari ($1,454) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)