Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.439 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,033 Lari ($1,653) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (40 minutes ago)