Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,880 Lari ($1,573) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (22 minutes ago)