Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00085 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,466 Lari (COL$1,727,436) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)