Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,460 Lari (COL$4,187,811) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)