Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,274 Lari (COL$3,586,028) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)