Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00467 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,919 Lari (411,370 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)