Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00458 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,057 Lari (449,267 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)