Cost of living comparison between Corralillo, Cuba and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.324 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corralillo (Cuba) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,125 Lari (1,345 CUC) in Corralillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)