Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,122 Lari (Bs 36,528,628) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)