Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 82% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,545 Lari (Bs 9,418) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)