Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27052 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,940 Lari (Bs 21,957) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (34 minutes ago)