Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,297 Lari (Bs 13,156,965) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)