Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.840 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,732 Lari (€1,666) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)