Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.884 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,072 Lari (€718) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)