Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.831 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,244 Lari (€793) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 1 hour ago)