Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.031 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 53% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,445 Lari (€807) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)