Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.078 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,078 Lari (€675) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)