Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.864 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,973 Lari (€689) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)