Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00395 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,205 Lari (CH$558,308) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)