Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,752 Lari (R$ 2,318) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)