Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,836 Lari (R$ 2,566) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)