Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.680 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,571 Lari (R$ 2,310) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)