Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02234 GEL / DZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,358 Lari (150,329 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)