Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,653 Lari (2,405 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)