Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.936 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,354 Lari (€802) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)