Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13748 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,701 Lari (ARS $12,372) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)