Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16740 GEL / ARS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,372 Lari (ARS $20,143) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)