Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10404 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,646 Lari (L 35,039) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (44 minutes ago)