Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10335 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,825 Lari (L 17,663) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)