Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11207 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,746 Lari (L 33,422) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)