Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10696 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,827 Lari (L 17,084) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)