Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 674 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01740 GEL / LKR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,013 Lari (230,671 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)