Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.084 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,679 Lari (€545) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)