Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03708 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,523 Lari (₨41,086) in Coimbatore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)