Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37202 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,631 Lari ($b4,384) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)