Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35677 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,760 Lari ($b4,933) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 2 hours ago)