Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,475 Lari (2,230 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)