Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.909 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,957 Lari (€673) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)