Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.046 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,101 Lari (€690) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)