Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.929 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,858 Lari (€634) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)