Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.003 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,993 Lari (€663) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)