Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.049 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,857 Lari (€609) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)