Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04346 GEL / VES *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,355 Lari (31,185 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)