Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 GEL / PYG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,665 Lari (3,697,169 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)