Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 GEL / PYG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,641 Lari (8,452,491 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)