Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00044 GEL / PYG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,559 Lari (3,509,201 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)