Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,391 Lari (Bs 34,053,693) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)