Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,398 Lari (Bs 132,611,507) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 144,558,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)