Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,300 Lari (Bs 42,407,674) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)