Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23846 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 99% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,183 Lari (Bs 13,349) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)