Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,112 Lari (€1,158) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)