Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40666 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,821 Lari (元4,478) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)