Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11754 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,551 Lari (13,199 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)