Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03133 GEL / BDT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,617 Lari (Taka 51,594) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)