Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24840 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,416 Lari (5,699 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)