Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26954 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,344 Lari (12,405 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (31 minutes ago)