Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27007 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,542 Lari (5,709 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)