Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27200 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,444 Lari (5,309 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)