Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25656 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,199 Lari (12,468 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)