Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22201 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,703 Lari (7,671 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)