Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.808 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,061 Lari (S/. 3,787) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)