Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,635 Lari (S/. 1,961) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)