Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.753 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,840 Lari (S/. 2,443) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)