Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.750 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,610 Lari (S/. 2,147) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)