Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07853 GEL / THB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,729 Lari (22,013 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)