Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09788 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 625 Lari (6,385₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)