Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.997 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,381 Lari (C$1,192) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)