Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.991 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,908 Lari (C$2,466) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)