Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.859 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,241 Lari (C$1,206) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)