Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.738 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,449 Lari (R$ 4,670) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)