Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13105 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,932 Lari (Mex$ 14,745) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (41 minutes ago)