Cost of living in Changzhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38716 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,804 Lari (元4,661) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)