Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00229 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,558 Lari (₩1,117,835) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (7 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 2,279 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cascavel costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)