Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37066 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,357 Lari (元9,057) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)